Saturday, August 12, 2006

Layouts...

Well ,this week was a blur. It just came and went so fast. Nayshawn goes back to school on Monday. He is ready to go back which makes me happy. That makes it a lot easier come Monday morning. I have a first grader. Wow. Where did the time go? I was just dropping him off at preschool. Now he is a little man. Niah starts pre-K on Monday as well. My babies are growing up. Wait a minute that mean I am getting older too. Shoot. Thought I would stay 25 forever. Oh well I guess time waits for no one. I am trying to draw out my artistic side with this layout. I f figured I am talking about Nayshawn's Unique style and so the layout should be as unique as he is. I really love it. This is layout I did for Dawne over at A Million Memories. We did a photo swap. I really like this picture of her daughter. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs