Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Feeling More like Christmas...

OK, I am starting to feel it now. I did some shopping today. Can't say what I got for far that my family is reading my blog.
I am especially happy to purchase Nayshawn's gift. He has been doing so much better in school lately. I even got a call from his teacher yesterday to say he has been behaving himself and doing his work. He has been getting A's and B's. How beautiful is that. So needless to say I am going to run to the store to pick up the Nintendo DS he requested. I love times like these. Niah on the other hand wants a fridge for her room as her Christmas gift. What is wrong with that lazy little girl? She won't be getting that, for those of you who thought I was even considering it.
For now I leave you with some pictures of the ornaments from my tree. The are simple but beautiful and mean so much to me because they are to same ornaments I use to decorate my mother's tree when I was growing up.

1 comment:

Vee said...

gorgeous photos!! I need to finish up my shopping too! ;)

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs