Monday, March 03, 2008

I Am Still Alive..........

I know .... I know. I have been a bad blogger. First I was sick with a sinus infection. Then it was the kids being sick. Then I was working like crazy. I am so excited to share that I just got back from Wisconsin. I left Thursday afternoon and got back on Sunday afternoon. I attended a scrap retreat with some of my friends from Tallyscrapper. This was the first time I had ever done something like this. And besides the fact that I didn't have my luggage until Friday afternoon I had so much fun. Everyone was so nice and really made me feel at home. I wish I had more time. But I had to come back to get back to work today. (Sucks... I know). It was a big adjustment for this Florida girl going from Florida weather to 20 degree Wisconsin weather. But I was able to see snow for the first time in years.
Here is one picture. I will be back later to post more.

1 comment:

Vee said...

how fun!!! I got the rebel xt and I love it! :)

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs