Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good Scrapbook News and Computer Whoes....

I have been having a hard time just getting motivated to scrap lately. So I decide that I would just jump right in. I registered for the Bad Girls Top Designer challenge today. I am excited because I think this is going to give me the creative push I need to start scrapping more. I use to be able to do a page a night now I am lucky if I produce a page a week. I just have so much going on I just don't feel motivated. But after entering this contest I foresee some fabulous pages coming soon. OK so about that Pink Dell I ordered at the beginning of the month. This thing has been on back order since I ordered it from Best Buy. I call on Tuesday and they could give me an answer as to when I would have the computer in my hand so I canceled my order. I was so pissed off. What do they mean they don't know when the computer will ship out. Luckily I saw a similar computer on Walmart.com and order that one. I was able to order the yellow one which is the color I wanted in the first place. I just called again today and I should have the computer in my hand by Tuesday. I can't wait. I want to be able to surf the net anywhere and anytime. I also wanted to say congratulations to Vee for making it as a '09 Memory Makers Master. I am so happy for her she really does deserve this honor.

2 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

ROCK ON!! That computer is CEEE YOOOT!! Love it.

Tricia said...

I hope you have your PC now as it is Wednessday! Yes, glad also Vee was chosen, very talented girl!

Good luck on your submission to the design team! Keep us posted!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs