Sunday, September 07, 2008

I finally got it..... And my weekend so far

Well I finally got my laptop after a month of waiting. I love it. Isn't it beautiful. This is picture of it on top of my Ikea throw that i bought last week. I love that thing it is so soft and warm.
Yesterday was had to wake up early to bring my car to get it serviced. So while we were waiting we took some pictures. I know people were looking at us like we were crazy but we had fun passing the time. Nayshawn to this picture of Niah.
Love this one of Nayshawn jumping. I feel a scrapbook page coming on.
After that was did some shopping to prepare for hurricane Ike who now looks like he is just going to barely pass us by. Good thing because I do not want to go through a hurricane right now. At the end of the day we ended up at the park. When we got there, there was no one there so I decided to join in on the festivities.
Today I am just taking it easy and doing some house work and reading. Oh and I did watch some cartoons with the kids.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

That is a sleek little thing you got there! Nice pics!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs