Thursday, April 09, 2009

Layouts

Did some scrapping.. not a lot but some. I did one layout for my cousin which was a great challenge and a wonderful way of getting the juices flowing. I had her send me a pic and did a page based on the feel I got from the picture. I think it's my favorite page so far.

Did one of Niah too.

She's turning 7 in June.. Boy does time fly. My babies aren't really babies any more. Nay turns 9 next month. Since their b-days are a month apart I figured I would combine them and have one party in between. They agreed so I am planning. I am going to have a kiddie club type of party. It's still in the planning stage but I will share more soon once I finalize what I'm doing.

I leave you with a pic in honor of spring. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Air jordan sneaker
Air jordan I sneaker
Air jordan II sneaker
Air jordan III sneaker
Air jordan IV sneaker
Air jordan V sneaker
Air jordan VI sneaker
Air jordan VII sneaker
Air jordan VIII sneaker
Air jordan IX sneaker
Air jordan X sneaker
Air jordan XI sneaker
Air jordan XII sneaker
Air jordan XIII sneaker
Air jordan XIV sneaker
Air jordan XV sneaker
Air jordan XVI sneaker
Air jordan XVII sneaker
Air jordan XVIII sneaker
Air jordan XIX sneaker
Air jordan XX sneaker
Air jordan XXI sneaker
Air jordan XXII sneaker
Air jordan XXIII sneaker
Air jordan melo 1.5 sneaker
Air jordan 2.5 sneaker
Air jordan 3.5 sneaker
Air jordan 6 ring sneaker
Air jordan 10.5 sneaker
Air Jordan 2009 sneaker

Anonymous said...

Air jordan 1 shoes
Air jordan 2 shoes
Air jordan 3 shoes
Air jordan 4 shoes
Air jordan 5 shoes
Air jordan 6 shoes
Air jordan 7 shoes
Air jordan 8 shoes
Air jordan 9 shoes
Air jordan 10 shoes
Air jordan 11 shoes
Air jordan 12 shoes
Air jordan 13 shoes
Air jordan 14 shoes
Air jordan 15 shoes
Air jordan 16 shoes
Air jordan 17 shoes
Air jordan 18 shoes
Air jordan 19 shoes
Air jordan 20 shoes
Air jordan 21 shoes
Air jordan 22 shoes
Air jordan 23 shoes
Air jordan melo 1.5 shoes
Air jordan2.5 shoes
Air jordan 3.5 shoes
Air jordan 6 ring shoes
Air jordan 10.5 shoes
Air Jordan shoes 2009

MelisahGeneen said...

Anonymous Loser!!! lol j/k i guess
hmhmhm that cousin of yours is one cooky chick lol

MAN O MAN i know how you feel i remember when they were just babies no teeth and still in diapers look at em now

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......