Thursday, October 01, 2009

I'm Back...

Man, has it really been 4 months since my last post? Just been here living life and trying to get things back in order. Now I think things have calmed down....and I am back to loving life. I am sorry to say I haven't really scrapped much over these last couple of months. I did however go to Texas and hang with some of the ladies from TallyScapper. Now I'm just patiently waiting for my Birthday on Tuesday and my party on the 10th. I promise I will update at least once a week. ttyl

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey girl...glad to see you around...I havent been around much myself...beeb goin through some things. Ugh! Life is no joke! Checkout the blog and scroll down for an update.

See you around!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs