Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kids

Did a really quick impromptu photo shoot with the kids on Sunday. I brought them to get some head shots taken and when we got home since they were already in the mood I took a couple pics of my own. I never really notice how big they are getting until I look at the pics I take of them over time.

Nay is turning into quite the Little Man ...  And Niah she's such a Lady .... They are 10 & 8 When did this happen?

I love our time together. They make for some of the best conversations. When I pick them up after school and I'm taxiing them off to their after school activities I am always happy to hear about the adventures of their day. And when they're not talking about their school day tales their singing and laughing. Those sounds just make my day 10x better.

I love those two little munchkins and I am so happy to have them in my life. I really don't know what kind of person I would be if I didn't have them in my life. They keep me sane and help to keep me going on those days I wonder why I should.

Anyways here are some of my favorite pics from our little photo shoot.






Love these pics because when I look at them I can see their personalities just bursting through. 

3 comments:

Chelle said...

They are gorgeous children.

Dominique W. said...

Beautiful photos! They look so adorable!

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

Yang Kuo said...

Beautiful photos! They look so adorable!



ทางบ้าน

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs