Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kids

Did a really quick impromptu photo shoot with the kids on Sunday. I brought them to get some head shots taken and when we got home since they were already in the mood I took a couple pics of my own. I never really notice how big they are getting until I look at the pics I take of them over time.

Nay is turning into quite the Little Man ...  And Niah she's such a Lady .... They are 10 & 8 When did this happen?

I love our time together. They make for some of the best conversations. When I pick them up after school and I'm taxiing them off to their after school activities I am always happy to hear about the adventures of their day. And when they're not talking about their school day tales their singing and laughing. Those sounds just make my day 10x better.

I love those two little munchkins and I am so happy to have them in my life. I really don't know what kind of person I would be if I didn't have them in my life. They keep me sane and help to keep me going on those days I wonder why I should.

Anyways here are some of my favorite pics from our little photo shoot.






Love these pics because when I look at them I can see their personalities just bursting through. 

6 comments:

Chelle said...

They are gorgeous children.

Dominique W. said...

Beautiful photos! They look so adorable!

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

yh said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
ed hardy bolsas
fendi bolsas
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
lunettes de soleil
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton

Alice said...

parfum&perfume
parfum adidas femmes
parfum adidas hommes
parfum anna sui femmes
parfum armani hommes
parfum boss femmes
parfum boss hommes
parfum burberry femmes
parfum burberry hommes
parfum bvlgari femmes
parfum bvlgari hommes
parfum calvin klein femmes
parfum calvin klein hommes
parfum carolina herrera femmes
parfum carolina herrera hommes
parfum chanel femmes
parfum chanel hommes
parfum davidoff femmes
parfum davidoff hommes
parfum diesel femmes
parfum diesel hommes
parfum dior femmes
parfum dior hommes
parfum DNG femmes
parfum DNG hommes
parfum ed hardy femmes
parfum ed hardy hommes

Nguyễn Thanh Tùng said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha, Mau nha dep
Nha xuong, Nha xuong dep
Biet thu, Biet thu dep
Thiet ke nha dep
Nha pho, Nha pho dep
Nha vui, Cong ty nha vui

ชื่อที่แสดง said...

Beautiful photos! They look so adorable!



ทางบ้าน

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......