Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th of July..

I decided since our house is under construction right now, it would be good for the kids if we spent the morning at the park. So we invited my friend Tamara and her two daughters to join us at the park. She suggested that we go to a park I have never been to before. I liked it. There is a perfect spot to lay and watch the kids. I will be going there again. After that we had dinner at Tamara's house, shot off a couple of firecrackers and called it a night. I think it was a good day. Here are some pics from the park. I love this shot of Nayshawn jumping from the swing. I will be scrapping that one very soon.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs