Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Scrapping About Me...

So, I know that it is important to leave some evidence of my existance for my kids and grandkids to know. But it is so much easier to scrap about the kids and about Ezzy. I already know how I feel about them and I say it everyday so it is right there in my head. But for myself I really have to think about what I want them to know about me. So the other night I decided to start slow. I did a very simple layout about me and include the most obvious things I want them to know about myself. I am quite happy with the way it turned out. I originally had " I'm addicted to Coke" but I changed it to "I'm addicted to Coca-Cola". I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I may be crazy at times but I am no druggie. ((LOL))

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs