Monday, December 11, 2006

Short weekend...

Well, my toilet is fixed and the bathroom is back to normal. Well as normal as it can be with two kids. Now about those weekends. Why are they so short? I feel like as soon as they start they are done. I know a lot of it has to do with the fact that I pack them full of things that I have to do before Monday morning. And with the holidays upon us it's even worse. I spend most of my time searching for gifts. Now don't get me wrong I love shopping but only when there is time to do it and right now there just doesn't seem to be any time for it. Went shopping for Nayshawn's gift on Saturday but I had to take him with me. I bought him an iPod Video. I had to tell him I was buying it for Uncle Gavin. Man was he pissed. He just couldn't understand why I would be spending my money on any one but him and Niah. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he opens it on Christmas morning. I will have the camera ready. I attended my company holiday party on Saturday night and man they went all out. The theme was the Middle East and they did a great job conveying that theme. They had Futune Tellers and belly dancers. I will post pictures of Ezzy and I later. We spent Sunday with Tasha. Ezzy cooked dinner and Tasha and I were able to catch up on what's going on in each other's lives. And now it is Monday and I am back at work and I have school tonight. There is just no rest for the weary.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs