Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What a Day...

What a Day. I think the earlier part of the day went well. I went and got my teeth cleaned, then got the oil in my car changed. Good so far. Stopped at Target to do some Christmas shopping for all the little kids on my list. Still pretty good. Got home relaxed a little before I had to get ready to pick the kids up from after school care. Well, after picking them up and getting to my mother-law's house. No answer at the door. Waited for about twenty minutes. Well, NO school for me today. She never came to the door. That really sucked good thing I had no important assignments to turn in. Get home to the load of darks the I left in the dryer out to realize that one of the kids left red and green crayons in their pocket and messed up the entire load. That really sucked because that was the load with all the jeans and Nay's school uniform. Then sat down to watch the Colt vs. Bangles game and the phone rings. My mom got into a car accident. She is OK, the car can be driven but the front is pretty banged up. Now the was the suckiness that rounded out the night. I am just getting home after following her home. I am tired. Will talk to you later.

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

that stinks. It always seems those types of things happen in groups and when you least expect them to! Hopefully you've gotten them all out of the way until next year...late in the year of course!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs