Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Love is in the air... for me at least...

Well, my 5 year weddding anniversary is on March 23rd. I love my anniversary ( almost as much as I love my birthday). I am working on a mini album to celebrate the occassion. This is one of the pages from the album. I am so in love with this page. I am going write a little love note to Ezzy to put in the album and I asked him to write one to me so I can put it in it. I thought it would be fun to read them when we get older and remember exactly how we felt for each other at this point in our lives.
I am in count down mode. Just 15 days until we leave for the weekend to Tampa for a little fun in the sun just us two. Can't wait.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs