Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby It's Cold

Man ..... where did this cold weather come from? One day I am chilling in jeans and a t-shirt and the next it's a leather jacket and boots. Today I woke up and it was 34 degrees. Crazy!!! I really shouldn't complain it really could be worse. Anyways I was able to scrap last night. Did a little layout with a picture Nay took of my a couple of weeks ago. He caught me off guard but I think it shows the real me right now which worries me. Is this what my kids see when they look at me? When I am not paying attention to being happy. Hmmmmmm
I got a gift certificate for a massage for Christmasm, so I am going to use it this weekend. I think I am due for one. My poor muscles have been so achy lately. I can't wait. Not sure what else I will be getting into but it's still early.

1 comment:

latte_grande said...

I think that's a beautiful picture of you! You don't look sad to me, just thoughtful.
And oh man, what I wouldn't give for a 34 degree day! Up here, that would be a heatwave! I know in Florida that's a wee bit chilly though, lol! Crazy weather lately!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs