Monday, February 23, 2009

Spent Saturday in Orlando (Downtown Disney). Nayshawn had his first performance as part of his dance team and they did great. We decided it would be fun to ride the bus with the rest of performers so he could have that experience but I am not sure if we will do that again. The trip just seemed to drag and then we had to wait for missing kids. It was just to much for me. But it was a fun experience and the kids enjoyed it. Here are so pics:
That was us the last one Peaches School of Dance.
We stop off in the Lego store to pick up some Lego pieces. Then we ate at the TRex. A very fun place full of dinos and every 20 minutes there is a meteor shower and the dinos make all sorts of noise.
And here is my baby on stage doing his thing.

I promised a pic of my latest painting. So here it is.

TTFN .... I promise I will try to update more often.

2 comments:

latte_grande said...

Wow, I'll bet you were so proud of him! They look like they did a great job!

LOVE your painting, girl!

Tricia said...

Cute! I hope to make it to Orlando one of these days!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs