Friday, June 02, 2006

Family Day Tomorrow

Well, every year the company that I work for has a Family Day for the employees. They rent a nice ventue and the employees come with their families and have a good time. This year they have rented a place called Boomers arcade from 10am to 3pm. It should be a fun experience. I have told Nayshawn and Niah that we are going tomorrow and they are really excited and ready to go. However, I am not sure that I am ready. Although Ezzy will be there to help me, it is a lot of work monitoring them. Niah is still pretty small and gets really upset when she can't figure the games out. Nayshawn is noramally so excited to be there that he become really hyper and is a little hard to control. Well, wish me good luck. Here is a picture of Nayshawn and Niah. I took it backstage before their dance recital two weeks ago.

1 comment:

Vee said...

i could eat them up
they are so cute
:)

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs