Friday, June 23, 2006

It's the weekend Baby.....

Woo Hoo!!! Thank goodness it's Friday. I feel like this week has dragged on and on. I am so glad the weekend is here so I can relax. I am going to try to get my house in order. Yah Right, I say that every weekend. What I really think will happen this weekend is: I will probably take the kids to the park. If I have any money I will probably go to the movies and the house work will be pushed to the side. I think only the more important things will be done. You know, those areas of the house that people see when they come and visit. The other day I bought a new camera. I had to buy one because someone who will remain nameless broke my old camera. (EZZY) So anyways, I now have a Kodak easyshare DX740. So far I am loving it. Here are some pictures taken at Niah's B-day party with the new camera.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs