Monday, August 07, 2006

I sent in my KI Memories entry.....

Man, I am so releaved. I sent in my entry to the KI Memories Celebrate life contest today. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I had so much fun doing it. It was my first offical themed book that is completely finished. Well not exactly, I left space to add pages if I felt. And besides the Scrapbook.com $20K contest, this contest will be one of my first big contests. I really feel a sense of accomplishment to know I have sent my things in. Even if I don't win I have gained a new album that can be shared with my family and friends. Now to finish all the things I put on hold while I was creating it. I received my 52 Challenges book by Elsie Flannigan. Boy that girl is talented. I have been in the book since I got it. Maybe another reason I am behind in my scrapping. I am going to have fun with this book. I can't wait to get started on some of these challenges. ((hugs)) Shawna

1 comment:

Vee said...

I am working on my album now
I am hoping to finish the cover tonight and make the copies tomorrow
good luck!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......