Monday, August 07, 2006

I sent in my KI Memories entry.....

Man, I am so releaved. I sent in my entry to the KI Memories Celebrate life contest today. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I had so much fun doing it. It was my first offical themed book that is completely finished. Well not exactly, I left space to add pages if I felt. And besides the Scrapbook.com $20K contest, this contest will be one of my first big contests. I really feel a sense of accomplishment to know I have sent my things in. Even if I don't win I have gained a new album that can be shared with my family and friends. Now to finish all the things I put on hold while I was creating it. I received my 52 Challenges book by Elsie Flannigan. Boy that girl is talented. I have been in the book since I got it. Maybe another reason I am behind in my scrapping. I am going to have fun with this book. I can't wait to get started on some of these challenges. ((hugs)) Shawna

1 comment:

Vee said...

I am working on my album now
I am hoping to finish the cover tonight and make the copies tomorrow
good luck!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs