Sunday, August 06, 2006

Short weekend as usual...

So my Saturday morning was spent running around trying to get Nayshawn his school supplies so he can ready for school on the 14th. I am so glad that is out of the way. Target was like a mad house and Kids Foot Locker was no better. But I am happy to say I am finished shopping. A friend of mine had a baby shower on Saturday afternoon. So I made this picture frame for her. I really like how it turned out. I took this picture of Niah before we left the house and I think this has become my new all time favorate picture of her. I know I might sound bias but I don't care. That child is just too darn cute. This picture I took of Nayshawn at the shower. Not sure why it turned out this way but for some reason I like it. I think it capture who he is. Fun! fun! fun!

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs