Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Princess Niah !!!

Ok, so for those of you who don't know. My daughter is the girliest girly girl ever created. She loves all things pretty. I have to admit I really can' t blame her. It is so fun to do your hair up all pretty, put some make-up on, and dress up in your prettiest outfit and model. Some may say it is vain but I think it is important to have the confidence of knowing you look good. I know it makes me feel good to know I look good and I suppose it is the same feeling for her.

So here is a girly layout in honor of my Sweet Princess. I am especially proud of this one. I used no patterned paper. I drew the circles myself.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs