Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fashion Wants....

I want this purse so bad. I just love Dooney & Burke. I have one like it already that Ezzy bought me for my birthday. And it is just perfect for me but it is brown so I want this one is black and I will be set. I have to visit Old Navy. I got to get one of these knit wrap dresses. Love these shoes. I bought a pair from Marshell's the other night and when I got home I found out that I had too differenct sizes. I have to go back and change them. They are so cute too. They are green with lemons on them.

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

I hope you get the purse! I may shop at Old Navy but love me some Kate Spade bags...even if I do have the fake ones! One day!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs