Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A little Late but V-day was so nice.

I am late I know but this is the card I made for Ezzy for Valentines day. I know the colors are different but he is not a pink kinda man ( I don't know which man is).
My V-day was nice. 2 Dozen Roses and a Starbucks frappicino. If you look you can see it in my hand to the right of the picture. What more can a girl ask for? He is way to sweet. I really was not expecting flowers this year. He is a dental tech and we just opened a lab of our own ( Yes ladies and gentlemen as of 2/19/06 Ezzy and I are offically business owners). And then with our Anniversary on the 23rd of next month. Valentine's day was on the back burner. But he still manages to surprise me every time. I really do love this man.

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

Congratulations Shawna and Ezzie! Great news! And kuddos to the man for the flowers and Starbucks, who can go wrong with flowers? Love the card!

ChristyR said...

sorry Ezzy for spelling the name wrong-won't happen again!

Vee said...

congrats!!
love your flowers! :)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous flowers! Yay for you :)

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs