Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Kids Eye View...

So the other day Nayshawn called to ask if I could send his camera with my Mom when she goes down to Jamaica tomorrow. ( I had given him my very old Sony Cyber Shot to see how he does with it before I purchase a new camera for him.) I wanted to make sure he had enough space to take as many pictures as he wanted to I uploaded the pictures on the camera. Most of the pics are of His TV and his cars but I saw this one that he took of himself. It is out of focus but something about it makes me smile. I think it is because I think it really captures his little personality. I just got off the phone with Niah and they are at the beach. Oh I miss spending time like that with them. They should be back by the 8th when my Mom comes back. I can't wait to see them. As a surprise I am trying to redecorate their rooms. I bought each one a new bed and I bought the army fatigues bed set that Nay wanted. Also Niah got her Daybed. Ezzy wants to paint the wall behind his bed with fatigues and Niah will probably get pink and purple stripes. This is so much fun I love decorating. I hope they like it. Here are some more that were on the camera. (Kevin, Gavin, Ezzy's new Tattoo, Niah and Me)

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

those are so sweet and what a great self-portrait! Love the ideas for their rooms, what a fun thing to have waiting for them!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs