Monday, June 18, 2007

Pictures From Jamaica...

My big kids on the airplane.
Nayshawn and Great grandma.
These kids can always find something to do to pass the time. My Dad hanging with the kids. These kids are too funny. They will run when they see a fly around but manage to play with a centipede. I think this is what I miss the most the beautiful sunsets that I can sit and watch from my grandmother's front porch. Isn't it just breath-taking. Well, kids are doing go in Jamaica but just called tonight and wanted to come home. But right after they spilled their guts to me they ran back into the yard to play ball. Niah went to the salon today and got her hair done while Nayshawn stayed home and relaxed and played video games. I promised them that I would redecorate their room before they get back so I am in the planning phases of that. I will post more pics later.

2 comments:

Vee said...

gorgeous pics!!

ChristyR said...

beautiful! I love the one of grandmas handing out kisses, just beautiful! What a treat for them, and you and oh so jealous! I want to go to Jamaica!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs