Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back From GA without My Kids.....

Well, I am back. Actually got back on Monday. The kids opted to stay in Georgia with my sister-in-law (Lucky for me). We had tons of fun. Went to the Georgia Aquarium and spent time with friends and family. Love the calm atmosphere of the area but not in love with the traffic in and out of Atlanta. Great place to visit (for me anyway) and since we now have friend up there and most of Ezzy's family is moving there we will be visiting a lot. Here are some pics from or trip.

2 comments:

Vee said...

awesome pics!!
i agree, the traffic is bananas!!
i love the area though :)

ChristyR said...

awesome photos! One thing I love about the ATL is the two passenger HOV lane...love it but I have sat in traffic there before!

Glad you had a great time and kidless again...can I be you?

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs