Sunday, July 15, 2007

My weekend....

Well, Friday evening we made a visit to the beach. The kids swam for about an hour or should I say Nayshawn swam and Niah and I watched for about an hour. Then we took a walk, listened to the live band that was playing while the kids ate snow cones.
On Saturday we went to watch Transformers. Loved it. It brought me back. Today was a very calm bug out day. Just enjoying the family.
Oh made a Tutu for Niah today using some instructions I found on Two Peas.
Got my Kit from Red Velvet Kit Club. Yummy. I have already started playing with it. They had a challenge on their blog to do a 6X12 LO. I tried it and actually liked it. I am working on another one now.

1 comment:

Roni said...

cute 6x12 lo! she looks adorable in that tutu! can't wait to see a lo at tally with that pic!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs