Monday, May 12, 2008

Another long weekend.....

Saturday I took my Mommy shopping to get her a Mother's Day gift. She ended up getting a couple of things out of Forever21. I love that store. Saturday Night was Gavin & Melanie's 21st birthday party. All I can say is good times, good times. Sunday I got up and did an engagement Photo shoot for a friend of mine. When I got back home I took a long nap. Then Ezzy made me dinner. Yummy.
Some pics from the party. Unedited because I'm lazy.
Be back later with more.

2 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Girl...it looks like you have been doing some serious partying down their in Florida! Wow....busy family!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

SO many gorgeous men in that photo... glad you are having a great week!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs