Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scrapping Kinda....

I confess, I haven't done much scrapping lately. Just been busy and really not in the mood. I did manage to muster up two for some challenges on Tallyscrapper . I think just jumping in there will help me get my mojo back. I just got the spring fling kit from Tallyscrapper and hope to play with that later.
This one was for the Random Song Challenge. Had to put the Ipod on shuffle and scrap the first song that came up. It was Paper Thin by MC Lyte. I know the picture doesn't match but I still have not gotten any ink for my printer. I will probably redo this. This was for the Crayon Challenge. Had to use crayon is some way on the layout. I just it for the boarder.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs