Monday, May 19, 2008

My weekend.....

I had a great and relaxing weekend. Saturday I did nothing. Yes you heard me nothing. The only thing I did was drive to McDonald and get lunch for the kids. Other than that absolutely nothing. I don't get to do that very often and of course the kids hate it but Mommy's need those kinds of days sometimes.
Sunday we had a water balloon fight. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. I laughed so hard I know I lost a couple of pounds. At first it was going to be boys vs girls but then Gavin wanted to join so it was every man for himself. I did keep Niah close by. Surprisingly she held up pretty good.
In the end I think Niah, Nayshawn and Gavin were the wettest of us all. As the losers they had to do this new dance called the Wu Tang at the end of the driveway. It was going to be in the middle of the street but I settled for the driveway instead. They were very good sports. I did take a video and as soon as I figure out how to upload I will. For now here are some pics.
All in all it was a good weekend and it is beginning to look and feel a lot like summer.

5 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

OH
MY
Gosh
You guys are too CUTE!! lol Thanks for the smile today!!

Breann said...

Can't wait to see the video! Looks like you guys had a blast!

rajah1116 said...

That looks like SoOOO much fun! I wish it would feel like summer here!

dori.aleman.medina said...

omg... that looks like sooo much fun!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ROFL WOOHOO Glad to hear the results of the H20 Fight... I can't wait to learn the Wu Tang!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs