Monday, June 16, 2008

I survived.....

Well, I survived the first week at my new job. I am slowly getting situated and getting a feel for what I am doing. I think my brain must have been fried because on Saturday I has such a bad headache I didn't even get out of bed. The kids spend the day with my Mom. I am so happy I have her close by. I did feel better by Sunday. So Ezzy, Tasha and I went to dinner with a friend, Phil. He lives on Ft Lauderdale beach and it was so nice. It was a nice day. I took a couple of pics to share.

Look at this lobster I has for dinner. It was so good.

Here is a page I did to kinda get me back on track, scrap wise. I feel like I have not scrapped in ages. I think I am feeling it again. I must think Elsie Flannigan for the wonderful book she published because it provide the inspiration I need to get going again after that long break.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Cute Page! So Elsie has another book? This is her 2nd right?
Good luck on your new job as well!

Leah said...

glad the new job is going well and great page :)

Mrs Pretzel said...

good to see some scrappy from you!!! Glad you are liking the new job!

ChristyR said...

love the layout. they are always so colorful, it's always a joy looking at them! glad the headache went away!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs