Monday, May 24, 2010

Recital Weekend

What a busy but beautiful weekend. Saturday was the rehearsal for the kid’s Dance recital that was held on Sunday. It was a lot to do in such a short period of time but the end result was well worth it. And I had to do it all sick. My sinuses started acting up on Saturday and it went down hill from there. My kids make me so proud. I am truly blessed to have such talented kids. In all the excitement I only got one picture of Nayshawn and none of Niah. My losing my touch so I guess I’m going to have to order pics. After the show we took my little stars out for dinner at Chili’s. The dinner was good but it would have been better if I would have been able to enjoy their 2 for 1 cocktail special…LOL

Nayshawn in his hip hop costume...Loves it.

I am definitely looking forward to next weekend. 3 day weekend is always a good thing.

Oh and I did some scrapbooking this weekend... Just one page. I will post a picture soon.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs