Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Updated .. Finally

Hello ... Hello is this thing on??? Yes people it's me. I know I haven't been consistent with updating my blog but as always I promise to do better.
So my Little Man is a tween now...He turned 10 yrs old on the 5th of May. OMG I can't believe it. It seems like all of a sudden he's so grown. It's bitter/sweet. I'm happy that he's getting older and more mature but sad that he's a lot more independent now. Eventually he won't need me any more.

The life of a Mommy is so emotional. The little things can be so difficult to handle. But what makes us Moms is the fact that we are the only ones that can go through what we go through and come out of it stronger than we were when we first started.

Oh I've been thinking about doing a picture a day. I started this last year of flikr and never finished so maybe I'll start that again. We'll see.

Anyways ttyl ... hugs --> Shawna

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs