Tuesday, June 08, 2010

No More Babies

Niah turned 8 yesterday. My little preemie is now a big girl. So hard to believe. All she wanted was an Ipod Touch for her special day. We made it happen and you would have sworn she hit gold. Her words at the end of the day were " This day was like a dream". LOL Doesn't take much to please her. Ipod and Olive Gardens with her bday buddy. My cousin Suzie who's bday is the following day made my baby girl a happy camper.



Wednesday starts summer. They are so excited. I have already got our reading lists together and purchases the workbooks we will be completing this summer so I'm ready to go as well.



That's all for now TTYL

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs