Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Proud Mommy

I know I'm always saying how proud I am of my kids but really I am so proud of them. Every time I think I can't get any prouder, they do something else. This weekend Nay had a performance. The Live In Color Dance Collective (from America's Best Dance Crew) had a showcase on Saturday and he was part of it. It was a fabulous show and of course my baby ripped it. I wanted to video tape but they were not allowing it, so I will have to purchase a DVD when they become available. How happy I am to have my own little Live In Color Kid. Oh I didn't get any pictures of him in his costume... I know I suck. But here is a picture of us after the show when I took my little star out to dinner.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs