Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 Randoms Things About ME



10 Random Things About ME


1. Yellow is my favorite color.

2. I haven’t watched a TV series since Lost.

3. I’m back on my P90x workout routine.

4. E.O.S. lip balm is the best.

5. I love being different.

6. Fossil Acrylic clear watch is my next must have.

7. Still haven’t finished the last book in the Twilight series. I’m holding on. LOL

8. I love to cloud watch with my son. That’s our special thing.

9. Nail polish and Makeup are my obsessions.

10. I really have to get more organized.

Here are some pics from Jamaica ( My favs cause of course I took hundreds of pics)

3 comments:

Curiosity said...

Loved the pics, especially the first because the view is breath-taking! P90X, huh? I'm not there yet! You have a beautiful family now pass me some peas & rice! :D

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey gurl--juss stoppin' by to say "helluurrr"--i dunno about the p90X thingie--i can hardly get my behind off the couch since i been on my 2 month vacation from work--let alone, WALK the neighborhood--i need MOTIVATION!!!!

yh said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......