Friday, April 06, 2007

Siblings...

It is amazing how I can capture such beautiful moments of Nayshawn and Niah and then have to go through days like today when all they do is fuss and fight. I am at my mind's end right now with these two. All day they have been arguing about something or the other. I really don't know how my mother did it. Because I know I use to go at it with my sister and even with my brothers but that was when I was older. So to calm my soul I decided to edit this picture I took of them the other day. On another note. I miss Ezzy. Since he opened his lab, he has been working so hard. I miss just sitting around and bugging out with him. I know the first couple of months is the hardest but I still miss him. I stopped by the lab on my way home today and when I left I stopped off at Scrapbook Central. I love that store. They have everything. I am on the list for when the Love Elsie comes in. I got some of the new K& Company, Fancy Pants and Pizzazzill. Also got the Just For Looks book by Heidi Swapp. So with that said, I have some scrapping to do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs