Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Getting Ready for School....

Went to Six Flags over Georgia on Saturday. This was our last outing before school. It was extremely hot. Of course we had to go in the mist of a heat wave. Niah was very disappointed because she really could not go on a lot of rides. I stayed back with her and did other little things. Over all it was a great experience. Thanks to my brother Gavin for giving us the tickets. I love you babe.
Had to head back to those track one last time before we left GA. This time I brought the tutu. I love that thing. This is one of the few pics that I like from the many I took. Niah was tired and wouldn't cooperate. So most of the pics are here with her face all made up.
Well, things are slowly getting back to normal after a very fun and short summer. The kids are back home and preparing to head back to school next week. They loved Georgia but are happy to be home. Niah is excited about going to Kindergarten and Nayshawn is happy to be going back to see his friends. Niah is going tomorrow for her screening and then Friday she meets her teacher. I have no babies anymore. I have started my new hours this week. Yesterday was not so bad but this morning was very hard for me. My brothers and cousins were over til late last night and I woke up a little late. I will get the hang of this soon. I have no choose school starts on Monday.

3 comments:

Vee said...

gorgeous pictures!! love the one of your dd on the train track in her tutu :)

ChristyR said...

Niah on the traintrack in a tutu...oh my gosh! Cannot wait to see the layout that goes with that pic, I would be hanging that on my wall!

What an exciting time for DD to be starting school and gaining independence.

Sri said...

Dropping by to say Hi!! Love the pix of Niah in the tutu on the track. Awesome!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs