Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hooray for Thursday.....

Well been missing my niece lately and I found this pic of her when I was looking through my pile of pics to scrap. This is an old pic but one of my favorites of her. I decided to try out the bubble wrap stamping technique on this layout, I really like it. Will definitely try that one again. This week has seem to be so long. I am happy it is Thursday that mean tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend. I have a photo shoot with one of Kevin's models on Saturday morning and then it is off to Pearl's to get some paint, canvases and supplies to start my experiment with painting. Will show you what comes of it.
This weekend tallyscrapper is having a cyber crop. The challenges are already up and there will be some fantastic prizes. So head over there and check it out. I am going to start printing my pics tonight so I can have them at my finger tips when I am ready to scrap.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs