Monday, November 12, 2007

Wow What a Weekend.....

Wow what a great weekend. Friday night was the start of the cyber crop at tallyscrapper and I had a great time chatting and scrapping the ladies on that site. Tons of fun. The challenges were great. I did get to do all of them but I have them written down to try later. Here are a few of the layouts I created. On Saturday I had a photo shoot. A while back I told you my brother started a modeling agency and I am the stylist and photographer. Well, we had a photo session with our first model. I was nervous because I really haven't photographed anyone outside of friends and family but I am happy with how most of the pics turned out. I took a lot just in case there were issues but as we were reviewing them last night it is going to be tough deciding. I will share more once i get them edited. Oh and if you have any opinions please let me know I am still learning.

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

the layouts are hot but the photographer and the subject...seriously HOT! You are rockin' the camera!

Vee said...

awesome layouts and your first client is beautiful, congrats!! :)

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs