Thursday, October 11, 2007

Feeling Good Today.....

Wow I am feeling so good today. Just really happy to be alive and well (or some what well). The kids are great, hubby is great and so sweet. Just really loving life right now.

We are planning a trip to Busch Garden's Hal-o-Scream next weekend. I love doing fun stuff like that with Ezzy. This time we are inviting my brother his girlfriend and a couple of our friend. Can't wait.

Well I have so serious scrapping to do. I just realized the other day just how much scrap supplies I have and I really have to use as much of them up to make room for more. I think I might do a RAK here to give some of them away.

I am suppose to have a photo shoot with a friend of mine this weekend. So cool. I really want to do this photography thing. Who knows maybe I can quite my day job. Tasha is working on a home show for me and her cousin to display our work and see if we can get some business. I have to get started on that really soon.

Well that is if for now. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs