Monday, October 01, 2007

October Already???

Let me start with a Layout I did for the Bad Girl Top Designer Week 3 Challenge. I did not make it to week 4 but was glad for the challenges. Wow, I can't believe it. It is already October. My Birthday is around the corner and I can't wait. And Ezzy and I decided to have another party. We had so much fun last year that we just had to do it again. I will have pic for you next week I am sure. The weekend after that we should be headed to Busch Gardens for HollowSream. It is always very amusing to get the shit scared out of me. If anything Ezzy enjoys it. We always have a good time. On Saturday night we celebrated the birthday of a friend of mine. We went out the an Greek restaurant Opa. Very interesting. Didn't care for the food but the atmosphere was great. Belly dancers and people dancing on the tables. I even got up there for a little bit. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

Vee said...

i LOVE your layout!! congrats on making it to week 4! :)
My birthday is this month too as well as my son's :)
xo

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs