Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sucker.....

OK so Niah suckered me into paying 6 bucks to get her face painted by some clown in the mall on Saturday. I must admit she does look very cute. She is such a girlie girl for sure. Well, just counting down until my Birthday. I am so excited about my party on Saturday. I have got everything in order. Even looked up how to make a Chocolate Martini. Today was a good day got home, made dinner, got the kids to do homework, and got them showered and into bed all before nine. Love those easy days. Well, I should really try to get some sleep. It is now 12:51 am and I am on the computer while Ezzy is asleep beside me.

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

what a cutie! I love the flowers around her face, fun photo!

Have a great weekend this weekend! Woohoo, chocolate martinis, wish I lived closer!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs