Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Almost the Weekend....

My weekends just seems to sneak up on me. I feel like it was just Sunday and now we are looking at Thursday. On Sunday Aunty Kelly (my best friend and the kid's godmother) stopped by for a visit. She lives in New York and we don't see her very often. It was a nice relaxing day and before she left I made sure to get some pics.

Even caught one of them snuggling in Nayshawn's bed watching TV.

Oh and FYI - I still have not gotten anything from the wish list I posted a couple weeks ago. Went to Payless, they only had the shoes in green. That sucks. I am still looking though. As for the other items, I just have not gotten around to it.

EDITED: I am really loosing it. I just realized that today is only Wednesday. That sucks. Now I know I need a break.

2 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

The weekend CAN'T come soon enough... I'm SO ready. I did get a good laugh at you posting on Weds!!

ChristyR said...

bring on the weekend! umm I know I've said this before but everyone in your family is good lookin'. Like model material. Love the new tutu too!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs