Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What I want.....

Ever so often I sit down and I think about what I want. It may be clothing, shoes, scrap supplies, anything really. Then I put my plan into motion to get what ever it is I want. So her is my list. this time it is clothes. A girl can never have to much.
SOMETHING FOR WORK: This gorgeous dress from Ann Taylor Loft (where my brother now works). I smell discount.

SOMETHING FOR PLAY: I also love this dress from Forever 21. I am always in heaven in that store.

And don't forget the shoes. The black shoes is from Bakers. The pink is from Payless.

I know there are a couple of purses out there that I have been looking at but can't decide on that yet.

1 comment:

Mrs Pretzel said...

Mmmmmmm those are ALL yummy!! When you are tired of them... send them to me?

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs