Friday, April 25, 2008

Random Rambling......

Happy Friday... It has been such a long week. I haven't shared any scrapbook pages in a while so here you are. Also because I just have nothing to do. I decided I would make another tutu for Niah. Yellow. I can't wait to get out and take some pics of her in it. I just love to see little girls in tutu's. I forgot to share the progress on my update to my scrap area which was originally my formal living room. I visited my favorite store ever. (IKEA) and purchased a shelve unit. I have actually been watching this shelve for a while. I think I want two more and want a couple more of those baskets as well. Anyways, here is a picture of what it looks like. I also got some of those wonderful little jars. I hope to have everything in place by the end of the summer. Can't use to much money I have a trip to Disney planned for mid June.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs