Wednesday, May 23, 2007

After the graduation on Saturday I took the kids the a birthday party at the bowling alley. They had so much fun. I didn't even know Nayshawn knew how to bowl. He did great. I think he would have been able to bowl without the gutters up. Niah on the other hand was just too cute. When she threw the ball it went so slow at first, it bearly hit the pins down but once she got the hang of it she ended up bowling a spare. Nayshawn still beat her though. They did get a gift card in their gooddie bag for a free game. They really want to go back, so I think I will take them back this weekend since it's a holiday weekend.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs