Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Practicing my photography skills....

Very happy with this one. Love how Niah is blurred in the back. Nay was a little upset because he could not understand how we could go to the beach and not swim. But the winds were so bad the lifeguard wouldn't let any one in the water.
Tried to do a little magazine ad. I could send this to Children's Place and see if they use it. LOL I love the kids clothes in that store. Such bright colors.Nay was pissed because I was standing in the middle of the road and a car had to go around me. But it really wasn't a busy road. It was a side street. I saw the graffiti and had to try at least one pic next to this wall.
My not so little girl.
Niah in her room reading.
Niah picked this spot. Nay was so worried that the owner of the house would come out and yell at us. But Niah was all game to take some pics there.

3 comments:

Vee said...

girl you are rockin with your camera!!
I love the one of the kids in front of the grafitti wall!!
way kewl!! :)

ChristyR said...

oh yes, rockin'! Love, love, love the graffiti! The beach one is fab too...who am I kidding they are all great!

Michelle said...

Great photos! I love the one in front of the grafitti. So colorful and really unique!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs