Thursday, May 03, 2007

TGIF....

Man, this week just seemed to go on and on and on. I am so happy it is Friday. Today is my brother Gavin's Birthday. He turned 20 today. I can remember when I turned 20 and how excited I was to be turning into an adult. Happy Birthday Gavin. Tomorrow is Nayshawn's Birthday. My little man will be 7 tomorrow. Boy how time flies. I preordered tickets to see Spiderman 3 at the IMAX tomorrow. Last weekend we watched the first two episodes to refresher our memories to be ready. Tonight is pizza and Nayshawn's little friend (my friend Tasha's son) is sleeping over.
This picture of Niah has nothing to do with what I am talking about in this post but I think she looks so cute. I love this shirt. I think it says it all.
Oh almost forgot (I don't know how). I got me new camera yesterday. I am still trying to figure everything out. Ezzy had to show me how to attach the lens. I am in heaven now.

No comments:

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs