Thursday, May 03, 2007

Making Our House...

.... A Home. We went from this... To this.....
Big improvement! Don't mind the grass. That is the next thing we will be working on. You can't tell in the picture but the texture on the house is Stucco. I have wanted to do this since we bought the house 4 years ago. I think I will need some flowers up front. I have my pots already, so Sunday I will be off to Lowes to buy some flowers for my pots. I am definately getting a bird bath. Don't ask me why but I have always wanted one.

2 comments:

Bernadette Merikle said...

Totally cool renovation. Can't wait to see the flowers and bird bath. I think a bird bath is such a cool idea. Cept we have crows and we don't want them getting too comfy. We do feed the squirrels in our neck of the woods though. Shhhhh....don't tell anyone!

Vee said...

looks awesome!!

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs