Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tired....

I really think I need a break. I find myself very cranky. I am yelling alot and the kids are really getting on my nerves. Niah wouldn't go to bed. She was coughing and wouldn't take her medicine. She spit it all over the kitchen floor. Why does it have to be so hard? I am sure she will be waking me up in the middle of the night. I then went into the bathroom and saw hair in the sink. It took me a while but I figured out the Nayshawn used his Daddy's razor to cut patches of hair out of his head. Thank goodness he didn't cut himself and the patches are small. Why me? Why do they keep doing things like this? I really want to believe what my Mom keeps telling me, "Kids will be Kids". But I really don't remember me brothers acting like this. I am really looking forward to shipping them off to Jamaica to stay with my grandmother for a month after school is out. Lord knows I need the break. It has really been hard especially since Ezzy is working 7 days a week and doesn't come home until 11/12 everynight. I think it is time to get away again. I know we just went out of town in March but I think I am due some me time really soon.
I decided to take it all out on paper and created this Layout. It is for the Doodling Challenge at TallyScapper.

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

hang in there! Sometimes you just gotta laugh it off, easier said then done with spilled medicine on the floor! Welcome summer and how lucky, a month in Jamaica...will you adopt me?

Be Inspired

Live Life Inspired. Dream With Possibility! Donna Downey

Who's Stopping By......

Scrapbooking Supplies
Top Scrapbooking Blogs